In a typical ballet class, the barre is mounted on a wall and dancers can only choose between facing the teacher or a mirror. This is not an ideal setup and limits the interaction between teacher and student. Boss Portable Ballet Barres are the perfect solution. Here are 5 of the top reasons to invest in portable ballet barres:
1. Boss Portable Ballet Barres are lightweight, considering their amazing strength, are easy to move around and easy
to configure in any size space so dancers can always see their teachers and
teachers can see their students.
2. Traditional wood barres collect germs. Our barres are made of
high-strength steel with a germ-resistant powder coating. They're easy to wipe
down and don't require any special cleaning product.
3. Our portable barres require no maintenance, whereas wood and wall-mount barres can
eventually pull away from the walls, causing damage and requiring constant repairs.
4. Most wood barres are one height but we recognize that not all dancers are the
same height. Our barres come in the standard 44" height, along with our
37" Princess Barre for beginning dancers. Another plus is that the center
bar on some of our models can be adjusted up or down.
5. You don't have to be a dancer to own a portable ballet barre! Our 6 foot
Pro model is ideal to stretch and do a ballet workout in the comfort of your
own home. It's so easy to move and store too.
Whether you're a dancer, teacher, studio owner or someone who just likes to
stretch and get limber at home, we have a product that's right for you.
for more information.